October is here which means it’s time for monthly favorites! I love the beginning of fall when it gets cooler but the days are still luminous and gorgeous thanks to the beautiful autumn sun light.
We’ve just moved into our new appartment and it feels so “home sweet home”. I can’t wait to share more of it with you on the blog…would you like a home tour?
Back to my september favorites, I’ve found some great natural beauty products this month and I’m very excited to share them with you! It is all pink and red…I hope you enjoy the colour theme as well. Keep reading!
– Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash by Weleda: I’ve been faithful to Weleda for years now (even worked at the company as a intern for 3 months!) and the brand never disappoint. They’ve launched a line of products with pomegranate a few years ago and never got into it until now. This body wash has a divine scent and a luxurious texture that keeps your skin hydrated even if the water is a bit harsh here in Vancouver.
– Hand and Body Cream by Antipodes New Zealand: a little pricy but so so worth it! It basically replaces perfume because it smells so nice (blackcurrant berry)….I almost want to eat it! The texture is super nourishing and you only need a small amount to moisterize your skin after the shower. A must have and the highlight of my favorites of the months!
– 7 Free Nail Polish by Pacifica: did you know regular nail polish contains tons of harsh chemicals? Hopefully, some brands have developed more natural formula, getting rid of the 7 most harshful chemicals (parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin). Believe me, you want to stay away from those! This nail polish is good quality and the end result is quite impressive! It feels like a regular nail polish with a nice finish, but without the bad ingredients. I picked the nail polish in the shade “red red wine “ a deep shade of burgundy perfect for fall and winter.
– Iris and Rose deodorant by Lafes: this is my second time purchasing a deodorant from the brand Lafes, you can have a look at the review of the Aloe and Cedar scented deodorant here if you like. This time around I picked the Iris and Rose scented one and it’s delightful. I love the fact that it’s natural and without aluminium, which is usually found in all the drugstore deodorants. It’s carcinogenic lovely people, stay clear from it at all costs! Aluminum blocks transpiration which is a nice feature, however isn’t it better to have a shower on a regular basis and add some natural deodorant right after the shower without fearing for your health?
– Jojoba Shampoo for long hair: a good natural shampoo is one of the hardest thing to find! This one from the brand Jojoba has a very similar texture to regular shampoo and doesn’t dry the hair…quite the contrary! Also, the smell is incredible….Since using natural beauty products, my hair have never looked so healthy, voluminous and glossy. Maybe the fact that I never blow dry them helps a little bit but still, I believe that choosing products with less chemicals makes a big difference!
– Organic rose, chamomile and lavender tea by Pukka: obsessed with Pukka’s teas as you can see, the Love Tea with a touch of organic rose, chamomile and lavender is the new addition to my collection. Perfect for my bed time routine, this tea is soft and soothing. Totally recommend it!
That was it for today, lovely people! What were your favorites of the month? Do share in the comment section down below!